soa-tel message

Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce SOA-TEL Technical Committee

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce
the formation of the OASIS SOA for Telecommunication (SOA-TEL) Technical
Committee. We have targeted Monday, 19 Jan, for distribution.

*Recognition*

While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to
receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed
to the press. The subhead of the SOA-TEL press release will highlight the
following members:

Microsoft, Avaya, BT, HP, Nortel, Telecom Italia, NEC, <and any other
Sponsor members who join before 14 Jan>

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be
recognized for your participation in the SOA-TEL work, please contact me
immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage
of this promotional benefit.

If you need more information about becoming involved in the OASIS SOA-TEL
TC, contact dee.schur@oasis-open.org.

*Quotes*

If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization
participating in the OASIS SOA-TEL TC, you may submit a quote in support
of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at
your organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by Wednesday, 14
Jan.

*Outreach*

When deciding how to cover new standards work, editors and analysts look
for widespread support from industry stakeholders. If you can recommend
any other organizations that OASIS should invite to join the SOA-TEL TC,
please
contact dee.schur@oasis-open.org as soon as possible.

*More information*

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200811/msg00003.html