soa-tel message

Subject: RE: [soa-tel] Proposed Agenda for F2F meeting

Abbie,

    simple (dumb) question - what are the goals/deliverables of the meeting?  It is not obvious too me, I read the agenda as an extension to the workshop we had in October - very informative and a good start to establish thoughts boundaries etc. but what are we trying to deliver or even start in this meeting?  I would like to see some specific goals/targets so we can stay focused.

Regards,

Ian

Ian Jones
Web Services, B2B & SOA International Standards Manager

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com
Web: www.bt.com

Address:  PP GF, Ty Cynnal, Watkiss Way, Grangetown, Cardiff, CF11 0SW
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential.
It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended
recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information
is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately
on the email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.

British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000