soa-tel message

Subject: RE: [soa-tel] Groups - Minutes: SOA Telecom 14th January (OASIS_TC_Minutes_140109.doc) uploaded

Hi all:

Regarding: Proposal for F2F meeting in UK for first week in April 2009
prior to the OMA meeting, March 31st, April 1st and April 2nd.

I don't like this idea very much. Is it possible to have the meeting
instead in the week preceding OMA meeting (i.e. April 14-16)? I would
rather fly out to Europe for 11 days once, then fly out twice for 1 week
each time, at 2 weeks interval.

Regards,

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: storrie@nortel.com [mailto:storrie@nortel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:35 PM
To: soa-tel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-tel] Groups - Minutes: SOA Telecom 14th January
(OASIS_TC_Minutes_140109.doc) uploaded

The document named Minutes: SOA Telecom 14th January
(OASIS_TC_Minutes_140109.doc) has been submitted by Mr. John Storrie to
the
OASIS SOA for Telecom (SOA-Tel) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30691

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30691/OASIS_TC_Minutes
_140109.doc

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

-OASIS Open Administration