soa-tel message

Subject: Face To Face: OASIS SOA Telecom Meeting UK Location

Hi all,

I have been able to book the UK Nortel Maidenhead board room which
should take at least 20 people for the following dates:

March 30th, April 1st, April 2nd, April 3rd, the Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday and Friday.

We can decide on the actual dates based upon peoples travel preferences
and other commitments.

Let me know what you think about the venue and dates.

Regards John