soa-tel message

Subject: RE: Face To Face Meeting: Ballot Results

Dear John,
It could be useful to estimate how many people from US/Canada are planning to call in.
I hope that it will be possible to schedule the meeting (or at least the more important parts) for times "reasonable" for those calling in (including from the West Cost).

Best Regards,
Orit.

From: John Storrie [storrie@nortel.com]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 1:34 AM
To: soa-tel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-tel] Face To Face Meeting: Ballot Results

Hi all,

The results of the recent ballot, http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-tel/ballot.php?id=1653,  show that the majority are in favour of a meeting in the UK, with conference facilities for those who wish to attend via the conference bridge.

So, we need to get the following done:

1. Contributions for the meeting - there have been a number of proposed contributions documented in the minutes, so I would be grateful if companies would confirm that they will be supplying contributions for this meeting

2. The ballot showed that the meeting in the UK would be as follows:

March 31st
April 1st
April 2nd

If people wish the meeting to be shortened, then please let me know and I will re-submit the dates.

3. Book your travel.

Regards John