soa-tel message

Subject: RE: Face To Face Meeting: Ballot Results

Hi all,

So far the general focus is to have a two day meeting, which I don't mind if that is the wishes of the group.

If this is the case then we need to decide the two days:

Option 1: Tuesday 31st March to Wednesday 1st April
Option 2: Wednesday 1st April to Thursday 2nd April

The folks who indicated phone only presence were: 5 of which 4 were in North America

I will endeavour to set up the call times to accommodate the various time zones, but I am afraid an 8 hour lag might be tricky.

I would appreciate a swift response to accommodate people's views.

Regards John

From: Ronco Enrico [mailto:enrico.ronco@telecomitalia.it]
Sent: 16 February 2009 16:34
To: Storrie, John (MOP:MS024); giordano@avaya.com
Cc: soa-tel@lists.oasis-open.org

John and Mike

What must be really confirmed is the duration of the meeting.

Given the “throughput” of contributions so far produced and the forecasted numbers we have heard of during the confcalls, I would suggest that 2 days could be enough.

This aspect should really be decided as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Enrico