soa-tel message

Subject: RE: Suggested Document Introduction: Section 1 Introduction

Title: Suggested Document Introduction: Section 1 Introduction

John

I had a look at the proposed intro.

My comment is positive, apart from the final sentences in which you point the accent on Web Services. The intent of SOATEL is to investigate which SOA standards (incl. web services, but not limited to WS) cause issues to the telecoms and to try to address them.

Then until now the focus of the work has been on web services, but in line of principle the text in the document (incl. the intro) should not be too bound to WS.

Could you please rework a bit to reflect this?

BTW the “poster” picture you provide is great, but I guess not normative, and again strictly bound to WS.

Speak to you tomorrow

Regards

Enrico