soa-tel message

Subject: UDDI: Service Location with SLA or Latency Parameters

Title: UDDI: Service Location with SLA or Latency Parameters

Hi all,

I was looking at the charter and one area that I thought would be of interest for a use case would be the ability for a query to include communications related attributes such as latency, service level agreements or real time performance.

Not being a huge UDDI expert I was wondering if there is some one in the team who would be able to quickly scan the UDDI query API to see if in the Tmodel or other area there is some attribute that would be related to a communication service behaviour?

My first scan seems to indicate that this is not there explicitly.

Any assistance most welcome.

Regards John