soa-tel message

Subject: new version of Use Cses and Issues deliverable - for revision andcomments.

Dear Colleagues
As per agreed action point I have uploaded a new version of our Use Cases and Issues document, for your revision and comments

The document is available at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33503/Telecom-SOA-use-case-and-gap-v1-2%20-%2023-7.zip

I have done the following:
- added abstract,
- completed normative / non normative references
- added general context section, thanks to Mike Giordano for assistance
- added 2 use cases from TM Forum on SDF services
- reshaped sections according to context
- added acknowledgements (please spot if I forgot somebody who has actively taken part to the production of the deliverable)
- added non normative annex
- done general figures systemization
- done some proofreading

At the moment Avaya’s contribution is still in with revision marks since Mike is revising the text, so I will include the final version after the team will have agreed it.

Please take some time to revise the document and send your comments, if any, to the SOA-TEL list. It is important to have comments in this phase since we are next to our closure and vote.
I will be on leave in the next 2 team calls, Jul 28 and Aug 11.
So, if not before, we will handle comments on August 25th (I will anyway monitor the mailing list).

Kind regards

Telecom Italia
Enrico Ronco
Information Technology
Innovation, Architecture & Quality
IT Innovation
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 - 10148 Torino - Italy
+ 39 011 2288970
+ 39 335 7669642
enrico.ronco@telecomitalia.it

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

rispetta l'ambienteRispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.