soa-tel message

Subject: RE: [soa-tel] Groups - Telecom SOA Use Cases and Issues Version 1.0 (t-soa-uc-i-01.r1.doc) uploaded

Dear Olaf, all
Of course this is a typo, apologize.

I will certainly correct the error in the "Committee Draft 01 - For Public Review 01" that I will create as soon as the ballot for the Committee Draft is finished.
And I will make a revision 2 for the "committee Draft", so we all have our Committee draft without this typo

As Mike suggests in other mail I would vote the ballot on the doc as is, noting this typo.

Speak to you tomorrow in the meeting

Enrico

-----Original Message-----
From: Renner, Olaf (NSN - DE/Munich) [mailto:olaf.renner@nsn.com]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 11:26 AM
To: Ronco Enrico; soa-tel@lists.oasis-open.org; giordano@avaya.com

Dear Enrico, all
I was out of offic last week and just noticed that the document
"t-soa-uc-i-01.r1.doc" attached to the voting ballot contains "SAML Name
Identifier Request" heading twice.
Could you please change the second heading to "5.3 SAML Attribute
Management". Probably it was just a copy paste error and otherwise the
document is ok.
I don't know how the OASIS procedure is, e.g. if the vote can be updated
with a second revision?

BR
Olaf