soa-tel message

Subject: FW: Missing Conformance Section in Gaps document for public review

All,
To address Mary's comments I propose to add the following section to our document, just before the appendices.

I propose to discuss and approve this as first item of today's Team call, so that I can prepare the doc for Mary to go public.

-----------
8       Conformance
The objective of this document is to collect potential technical issues and gaps of SOA standards utilized within the context of Telecoms, in order to enable subsequent development of requirements for the solution of such issues.
As such no conformance clauses apply to this document.

Regards
Enrico

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 8:28 PM
To: Ronco Enrico
Cc: soa-tel@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Enrico,

  I have made some minor modifications to the document as submitted to bring it into alignment with our templates and conventions. The one piece that is missing, however, is a Conformance section. This is required by the TC Process.

  It must be the last numbered section, immediately prior to any appendices. Note that while the document must contain a conformance section, it is acceptable to merely have a statement indicating that this document is for guidance only and as such has no conformance clauses (or whatever might seem appropriate to the members of the TC).

  As soon as I have that missing piece, I can get the public review announced.

My apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Mary

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.