soa-tel message

Subject: last usecase from TMF

Dear colleagues,
Due to an extended trip to China followed by MWC I will not be able to attend SOA-Tel calls until the end of Feb.

I have submitted the second usecase requirements and would like to have it reviewed by the team so I would kindly ask Enrico, who is familiar with the SDF work from TMF, to go through the document during the next call. I will resolve any comments or required changes by email based on his feedback.

Thanks for your help and understanding,
Lucia