soa-tel message

Subject: FW: Telecom SOA Use Cases and Issues V 1.0 - questions for the TC

From: Steve Scheuber [mailto:sscheuber@caci.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 5:25 PM
To: Giordano, Michael (Michael)

Mike Giordano

Chair, OASIS SOA for Telecom (SOA-Tel) TC

C/O Avaya

Dear Mike:

I applaud you and the TC for a well-written perspective of issues facing the telecom industry with respect to SOA.

OASIS Committee Draft 01, “Telecom SOA Use Cases and Issues, Version 1.0,” 19 October 2009, http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-tel/t-soa-uci/v1.0/cd01-pr01/t-soa-uc-pr-01.doc

I’m certain you realize the telecom industry is not alone!

In fact, the TC’s point 6 “issues on management” resounded with current issues my team is facing in helping the United States Air Force implement service lifecycle management within the Air Force.

With that background, we’re extremely interested in knowing if the TC has received any OASIS expert advice, as requested, in paragraphs 6.4.1 and 6.5 that can be shared?

Thank you for creating a thoughtful and insightful paper.  Keep up the excellent work!

Respectfully,

Steve Scheuber, PMP, ITIL
Vice President,  Aerospace Solutions
CACI, Transformation Solutions Group (TSG)
408 N. Galvin Road
Bellevue, NE 68005
sscheuber@CACI.com
(402) 689-7669
- cell
(402) 594-2532
- office

For immediate response contact:
Alisha Nedelin, Division Group Administrator
(402) 594-2543