soa-tel message

Subject: Re: [soa-tel] Re: Electronic Ballot

Hi Michael,

  Per Section 2.18 of the TC Process Policy:

Any change made to a specification requires a new version or revision number, except for changes made to (a) the approval status, (b) the date, (c) the URIs of the specification as appropriate, (d) the running header/footer, and (e) any approved Designated Cross-Reference Changes, all of which must be made after the approval of the specification as a Committee Draft, Committee Specification, or OASIS Standard.

So the TC must approve the new document as CD02; you cannot make any changes to a document once it's already been approved. I can run the CS ballot against the CD01/PR01 as sent for Public Review or I'll need a new version of the specification that's been approved by the TC as CD02 and identified as such.

Regards,

Mary