spectools message

Subject: [spectools] Updating of spectools area and some files

Folks-- I updated the spectools portal at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/

I believe there are new versions of both the XML and Word templates
since people last took a look at this.

Karl, I don't know if these are really ready for prime time; I'd like to
get more input on the file naming scheme proposed, since it suggests a
set of document classifications that is richer than those mentioned in
the TC policy etc.  But I think the templates and samples are definitely
improving.

Any comments?...

	Eve

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com