spml-demo-mktg message

Subject: OASIS SPML Demo

Hi,
Since most of you have participated in OASIS InterOp Demos in the past, you
are already familiar with the InterOp Policy document,
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/interop_demo_policy.php. I wanted to point out
a few action items that will require your assistance.

First of all, I need complete contact information (including cell) for each
technical participant and each marketing contact. Almost all participants
thus far are OASIS Sponsor level members and as such you will be listed and
quoted (appropriate contact) in an OASIS SPML InterOp Demo press release and
included in a flyer/invite distributed at the Catalyst event (please see
additional promotional opportunities included in the InterOp Policy
document.

I will follow up shortly regarding conference passes for InterOp.

Each member company will be required to pay a flat fee of 750USD as soon as
possible to support marketing efforts. Please send me the name of the
appropriate billing person.

One last announcement will be made in the OASIS News this week, so please
let me know if there are any non-members that have expressed interest in
participation.

I will be on the call next week to answer any questions/concerns but feel
free to contact me directly.

I am looking forward to another successful OASIS InterOp Demo at Catalyst!

Regards,
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org