spml-demo-mktg message

Subject: RE: Monitors for the Interop suite

Hi Bianca,

Please attend the InterOp meeting today and register for the marketing email
list, spml-demo-mktg@lists.oasis-open.org.

Thank you!

Dee Schur

Member Support

www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Bianca Botello [mailto:Bianca.Botello@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:24 PM
To: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Cc: Kent.Spaulding@Sun.COM
Subject: Monitors for the Interop suite

Hi Dee,

My name is Bianca Botello and I'm the contact person for the Sun hospitality
suite at Catalyst and I also handle the Sun monitors for the Interop suite.
I'm contacting you because in the past Sun has supplied the monitors to all
vendors in the Interop suite and in exchange we have forgone the sponsorship
expense as an exhibitor in the suite.  The cost of the monitors if you were
to rent them for each vendor would be well over $750.

Will this exchange of services be something Oasis and Sun can partner
together with again this year?

Thank you,

Bianca

HYPERLINK "http://www.sun.com/";

Bianca Botello
Identity Management, Marketing Programs Manager
Sun Microsystems
5300 Riata Park Ct., MS: UAUS09-105
Austin, TX 78727 USA
Phone x54002/512-401-4002