spml-demo-mktg message

Subject: OASIS Press Release on SPML InterOp

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS NOON EST, FRIDAY, 2 JUNE--

SPML OASIS InterOp Participants:

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release on the SPML OASIS
InterOp for distribution at the Burton Catalyst conference next month. We have
targeted Wednesday, 14 June, for distribution.

While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our technical
work, only Foundational Sponsors and Sponsor members elect to receive
promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.

The SPML OASIS InterOp press release will feature the names of all Sponsor-level
participants, which includes BMC, CA, Citrix, Oracle, SAP, and Sun. (If you
represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be included in
the press release, please notify me.)

Any Sponsor-level InterOp participant may submit a quote for the release. If you
represent a Foundational Sponsor- or Sponsor-level member of OASIS, and you
would like to send a quote, please email that to me, including a name and title
at your company to whom the quote can be attributed.

**Our absolute deadline for accepting Sponsor quotes for this press release is
noon ET US Friday, 2 June.**

Regards,
Carol

Carol Geyer