spml-demo-mktg message

Subject: SPML Technical Working Group Call Tue June 6th...

There will be an SPML Technical Working Group Call Tue June 6th at 11:00 AM EDT. The call in info is:

Tel: 1-888-384-9090 or

Tel: 1-719-955-1560

Passcode: 259989

I have attached an updated version of the interop scenarios. Please look at the matrix and provide feedback for the items in red. Specifically I need to know if Sun is going to support Search as a client and/or a service and if Oracle is going to support Search and Suspend as a service.

Also, please try to post your SPML 2.0 provisioning schema if you are participating as an ASP.

Jeff Bohren

13577 Feather Sound Drive, Suite 200, Clearwater, FL 33762

tel: 727.561.9500 x219

fax: 727.374.0171

Jeffrey_Bohren@bmc.com

www.bmc.com