spml-demo-mktg message

Subject: FW: Catalyst Press Info attached

Dee Schur

Member Support

www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Amie Johnson [mailto:ajohnson@burtongroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:57 AM
To: Amie Johnson
Subject: Catalyst Press Info attached

All –

Attached is the latest press list and “how to conduct press meetings at
Catalyst” guide.   I’ve received meeting requests this week from some of you
and I’ll confirm those end of day today.  If anyone needs a briefing room,
sending me an e-mail as you get appointments is fine.  There is still room
on all days.

<<6_7 Catalyst Press List.xls>>

One thing to note – since Catalyst is in SF this year, there are probably a
lot of unregistered journalists that could easily attend.  That said, in
your pitching efforts, feel free to send along the below verbiage so
journalists can register for free to attend your press meetings/hospitality
suites/speaker sessions etc. <<How to make a press announcement at
Catalyst.pdf>>

Credentialed members of the press may attend the entire conference, the
opening reception, and pre-conference tutorials - all compliments of Burton
Group. Use Promotion Code NA06MEDIA to register.

HYPERLINK
"https://register.burtongroup.com/CatalystNA2006/index.php"https://register.
burtongroup.com/CatalystNA2006/index.php

Also, I need your announcement plans for Catalyst so I can brief our
analysts prior the conference.  They like to know what is going on so when
interacting with attendees and press, they can refer to your announcements.

We will not disclose this information.

Please send me:

A brief paragraph regarding your announcement

Which Burton Group analysts you’ve briefed (so if a journalists requests an
interview, I know which analyst to call)

Thanks and let me know if you have questions or briefing room reservations.
Amie

Amie Johnson ▪ PR Manager ▪ Burton Group ▪ p: 801.304.8136 ▪ m: 801.641.6349