spml-demo-tech message

Subject: FW: Minutes from SPML concalls

Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Amie Johnson [mailto:ajohnson@burtongroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:57 AM
To: Dee Schur
Subject: RE: Minutes from SPML concalls

Dee,

The earliest we can get you into the Interop testing rooms on Wednesday
is 10 a.m.  is this enough time?  Let me know today if you need more
room space for testing and what your ideal would be so I can get with
the team today.

Call me if you have questions.

Amie

Amie Johnson | PR Manager | Burton Group | p: 801.304.8136 | m:
801.641.6349