spml-demo-tech message

Subject: schemas anyone?

Hi again,

A question for ASP participants:  Did I miss any publications of your
schemas for the Interop?  I'll share ours this week.

As for "Company" participants: It would be very helpful if you would
email captured XML strings of the requests that you are sending...
especially if you are not using the OpenSPML toolkit on the client side.

Cheers,
--Kent