spml-demo-tech message

Subject: Citrix eSSO SPML v2 APIs

Title: Citrix eSSO SPML v2 APIs

All

Citrix Password Manager support Core functionality - UserID and Password are specified as request attributes. Im attaching the description of our SPML-based provisioning API.

Regards, <<Provisioning SDK.ZIP>>

Henri

Henri Quiniou | Sr. Product Manager - Identity & Access Management | Citrix Systems, Inc. | +1 954.940.7706 | henri.quiniou@citrix.com

CONFIDENTIAL - This e-mail message and all documents which accompany it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure or distribution of this e-mail message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify me immediately. Thank you

Provisioning SDK.ZIP