spml-demo-tech message

Subject: Pre-interop testing?

Hi everyone,

Tripod Technology Group will be participating in the interop as a
service provider. Below is a  listTargetsResponse that includes a simple
schema that we are using for testing and may use for the demo. This is
tentative and I will most likely post an update sometime before the
conference.

If anyone participating as a company would like to test a client against
our server ahead of time, we can set up a demo server in our DMZ and
make it available to external connections. Please contact me if you are
interested.

--
Blaine Busler
busler@ttg.cc

<listTargetsResponse xmlns='urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0' status='success'>
  <target targetID='pst1' profile='urn:oasis:names:tc:DSML:2:0:core'>
    <schema>
      <spmldsml:schema xmlns:spmldsml='urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0:DSML'>
        <spmldsml:objectClassDefinition name='person'>
          <spmldsml:memberAttributes>
            <spmldsml:attributeDefinitionReference required='true'
name='uid'/>
            <spmldsml:attributeDefinitionReference required='true'
name='cn'/>
            <spmldsml:attributeDefinitionReference name='sn'/>
            <spmldsml:attributeDefinitionReference name='givenName'/>
            <spmldsml:attributeDefinitionReference name='mail'/>
          </spmldsml:memberAttributes>
        </spmldsml:objectClassDefinition>
        <spmldsml:attributeDefinition name='uid'/>
        <spmldsml:attributeDefinition name='cn'/>
        <spmldsml:attributeDefinition name='sn'/>
        <spmldsml:attributeDefinition name='givenName'/>
        <spmldsml:attributeDefinition name='mail'/>
      </spmldsml:schema>
    </schema>
    <capabilities>
      <capability namespaceURI='urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2.0:password'/>
    </capabilities>
  </target>
</listTargetsResponse>