spml-demo-tech message

Subject: RE: [spml-demo-tech] SPML Technical Working Group Call Tue June 6th...

Here is a real simple search request that we can send:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";><soap:Body><searchRequest
xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:SPML:2:0" /></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

This assumes no target scoping, no search filter, and now attribute
constraints. If everyone supported this at a minimum I think that would
be fine for the interop.

Jeff B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent.Spaulding@Sun.COM [mailto:Kent.Spaulding@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 1:39 PM
To: Bohren, Jeff
Cc: spml-demo-tech@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [spml-demo-tech] SPML Technical Working Group Call Tue June
6th...

Hi all,

For the "Company" side - while we intend to support Search; we still
can't commit to that...

As for the Service piece:

Just how much of Search are we talking about?  Do you have an example
request?

We're working towards supporting it in our server, but it will not be
full support - so help scope this down...

Can "Company" participants please send they XML the are using when
sending a Search request - that would be a start.

Thanks,
--Kent