spml-demo-tech message

Subject: FW: OASIS

Title: OASIS

Good review for all attending the InterOp.

Thanks!

dee

Dee Schur

Member Support

www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Amie Johnson [mailto:ajohnson@burtongroup.com]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 4:41 PM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: Mark Diodati; Kristin Beard; Jeff_Bohren@BMC.com; awang@ttg.cc; Gerry Gebel; Lori Rowland
Subject: OASIS

Dee

I assume you know what rooms you’re testing in and have provided all the demo participants with the registration information.  If not, I’ve provided the info below

Your onsite contact on Monday morning is Kristin Beard (I don’t arrive until Monday afternoon)

Kristin Beard

801-518-2452

Primary Burton Group contacts for after Monday afternoon:

Amie Johnson

801-641-6349

Mark Diodati

1 (312) 238-9877

Testing Room (available at 8 a.m. Monday)  - Union Square 7

Interop Demo – Union Square 22

Here’s your registration information for the OASIS demo:

To register staff and guests, go to: https://register.burtongroup.com/CatalystNA2006/HospitalitySuites/.

The promotional codes (which can be used as many times as needed) are as follows:

Hospitality Suite Staff code: hssoasis

Hospitality Suite Guest code: hsgoasis

Note: Hospitality Suite staff and guest registration is FREE; however, it does not provide access to the opening reception, general sessions or meals offered at the conference.

We’ve promoted the Demo in the e –mail blast to all attendees.

In addition, Gerry and Lori will reference the demo in their presentations

Let me know if you have questions.

Amie

Amie Johnson ▪ PR Manager ▪ Burton Group ▪ p: 801.304.8136 ▪ m: 801.641.6349