spml-demo-tech message

Subject: InterOp follow-up

Great job everyone, I think this was terrific! I have some ideas about next
year too.
We secured 75 leads, some of which were very good; I'll get these out to
everyone by next week.
I have a huge favor to ask; for some reason my registration form blanked out
the credit card numbers (security feature ;) for the InterOp fee. Can
someone from each vendor call me with a credit card number today to close
this out?
My cell is 941.321.6733
Thanks again all!
Dee Schur