spml-dev message

Subject: PSP Aggregator

Hello,

I'm looking to implement a PSP that aggregates multiple PSTs and
secondary PSPs.  I come away from reviewing the SPML 1.0 core spec with
the impression that this is one of its core use cases.  However, it
isn't clear to me how to implement this without embedding hints about
the targeted PST in either operational attributes or the principal
identifier.  The first option seems better than the second, but neither
will be interoperable with non-custom RAs.  Am I barking up the right
tree?

Thanks,
Walter Hoehn