spml-dev message

Subject: Help needed for SPML

Hi,

Currently I am working on SPML and found your articles very effective in
many aspects.

I need a little help from you in the area of SPML. I have the sample
code of openSPML for creating a new user account in SIM from a java
application. I have followed the following steps as instructed by Sun
site and OpenSPML.

1)   Import spml.xml from the Waveset sample folder.

2)   Place all the required jars in server classpath or application lib
folder for Apache Tomcat (My IDM is hosted on Tomcat 5)

3)   2) Use the following code snippet as a stand-alone java
application.

public class TestSPML

{

            public static void main(String[] args) throws
java.lang.Exception

            {

                        LighthouseClient client = new
LighthouseClient();

client.setUrl("http://localhost:8080/idm13/servlet/rpcrouter2";);

            client.setUser("configurator");

        client.setPassword("configurator");

        AddRequest req = new AddRequest();

        req.setObjectClass("viewtest1");

        req.setIdentifier("RajibRC22");

        req.setAttribute("gn", "Rajib");

        req.setAttribute("sn", "Roy Chowdhury");

        req.setAttribute("password", "adminadmin");

        req.setAttribute("spmlid", "RajibRC22");

        req.setAttribute("resources", "SPMLTEST");

        req.setAttribute("telephone", "9830074157");

        req.setAttribute("email", "rajib.chowdhury@wipro.com");

                        SpmlResponse res = client.request(req);

                        System.out.println("Response from
Server->"+res.getResult());

        System.out.println("Error from server->"+res.getError());

        System.out.println("Error from server->"+res.getErrorMessage());

            }

}

My application is successfully creating new user in waveset.

Now, I created a DB Table Resource for Oracle and I want to insert a
record in that DB Table Resource whenever an SPML request will be fired
from above java application.

Please guide me through for how I can achieve this.

I am looking forward for your kind reply.

Rajib Roy Chowdhury

Confidentiality Notice

to this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately