spml-dev message

Subject: how to achieve CRUD in SPML

hello Everyone,

I have just started with SPML and have a few questions .I will be grateful
if
someone can throw some light on those.

My questions are around the  implementation.

1) In SPML v 1.0 we used to have schema request for the PSO . whats the
corresponding in SPML v 2.0
2) How the standard implementation of SPML should be . is it something like
what i have mentioned below.

    *i)  Requesting authority requests schema of the provisioning object
from provisioning provider (RA clicks a link on the page which does this
step)
    ii) schema is returned and based on that UI is generated for RA*
    ii) the  information is entered and submitted.
    iv) The SPML document is created from entered attributes and  is sent to
Provisioning provider
    v) Provisioning provider processes the SPML document and does the
requested operation on PST.
    vi) PSP sends the response  to RA.

I have doubts regarding the highlighted points.
can anyone please let me know if the flow i have mentioned is correct , if
not , then
how the flow should be .

Assuming  RA is a web application and the PST is a database .

many thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Lalit