staff-liaison-ooef message

Subject: Re: OASIS, OOEF, PRIMESTAND and contacts for EU policy operations

ÂÂÂ [internal]
 Harm Jan, as discussed, this message is intended to give you an opening to introduce yourself and offer to assist, or provide updates to, Andriana if she likes. I do not know if the recent contacts we had from Rex and Elysa will require that you do something, but now you have the contact.Â
 We have not been giving enough attention to these directors, and in Andriana's particular case, she assumed advisory board duties for us. (See https://www.oasis-open.eu/people/board-of-directors/andriana-prentza/) Dr Carol gave her significant encouragement and support, when needed, and I fear we have not successfully replaced that role rapidly enough. Perhaps this introduction will help her to know that we are aware of her advisory panel service and her needs, until we manage to do more with OOEF shortly.
 Thanks Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel, OASIS Open, setting the standard for open collaborationÂ