stdsreg message

Subject: Re: [stdsreg] committee introductions

Short introduction

Bernard Vatant (could note attend the first conf-call)

Affiliation: Mondeca www.mondeca.com

Involved in topic maps standards development and applications
-- since late 2000, as an XTM Authoring Group member,
-- since October 2001 as Chair of OASIS Topic Maps Published Subjects Technical Committee
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tm-pubsubj/

In Mondeca, working as "Content Structure Engineer" - meaning conception of topic maps
architecture and vocabulary, migration of legacy into topic maps structures, etc ...

My interest in the registry comes from my general interest in interoperability of
standards and vocabularies.
From my particular position in OASIS, I see in this initiative a challenging use case for
Published Subjects.
I feel this project should have also synergy with the new XMLVoc TC.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xmlvoc/