stdsreg message

Subject: [stdsreg] list subscribers

current email list subscribers by send the command "who" to the list
server at stdsreg-request@lists.oasis-open.org.

For privacy issues we all agreed that it would be best not to post a
list of subscribers to the web page.

If you would like to have your name as a participant on the web page
please send in your introduction to the mail list, and I will post a
summary of these on the web page.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations