stdsreg message

Subject: [stdsreg] agenda for next meeting: 9 April

The following is the agenda for meeting #4 of the Standards Registry
Committee, 9 April 2002, 12 noon EST, 5pm GMT

The meeting will be chaired by Em delaHostria in the absence of the
committee chair.

 - welcome
 - roll call
 - approval of record of third meeting
 - review of the status of action items
   1. Karl keep web page updated
   2. Bob Hager and Martin Bryan report on experience of NSSN and
      Diffuse as they relate to the Standards Regsitry metadata
   3. Registries
 - meta-data proposal:  review of completed templates provided
 - any other business
 - schedule meeting #5, solict host for meeting #5

I would urge StdsReg members to begin looking at the straw-man registry
metadata to determine if it would adequately describe the specifications
produced by your organization. Please actually try this by trying to put
several of your documents into this format, then be prepared to give
feedback to the committee on the results at the next meeting.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206