stdsreg message

Subject: [stdsreg] Standards Registry Press Release

Karl and I have worked with ANSI staff to produce a press release promoting
the work of the Standards Registry Committee.  I will use this as the basis
of my appeal to the ANSI Organization Member Council for comment and
participation.

The release can be found at
http://www.ansi.org/public/news/2002may/metadata_spec.html

or in the same location as the Metadata Spec at:

http://www.ansi.org/reports/master.asp?room=70