stdsreg message

Subject: Re: [stdsreg] Metadata Specification v2.8

Bob

Can you please remove Diffuse from the last entry for Subject: Diffuse does
not provide a scheme for encoding subjects as much of what we code is too
new for any scheme to have caught up with it. I thought it had been agreed
that ICS would be the preferred way of providing subject classification
information.

Martin Bryan