stdsreg message

Subject: RE: [stdsreg] Call For Vote: StdsReg v2.9

The voting ended midnight EDT on 25 August.

Voting results are: 8 in favour, none against.

So the vote passes; once we have all the pieces together (scheduled to
be completed by the next meeting) then the review will go out.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206