stdsreg message

Subject: Re: [stdsreg] RE: FW: if10-11A_Standsmetadata spec

Dear all,

Sorry for jumping in so late in the discussion.

Frank: the agenda item at the JTC 1 Plenary is 14.10 (see Document JTC1 N6889).

The rational for tabling those documents at the JTC 1 Plenary is explained in JTC 1 N68771.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want to discuss further.

I will be leaving for Sophia Antipolis late on the 17th, arriving to my hotel (the Hotel Mercure Sophia Antipolis) on the 18th in the middle of the afternoon.  We could meet before the Plenary.

Regards,

François

-----------
François Coallier
Professeur / Professor
Département de génie électrique / Department of Electrical Engineering
École de technologie supérieure
1100, rue Notre-Dame Ouest
Montréal, Québec
Canada H3C 1K3
Tel. +1 514 396 8637
Fax. +1 514 396 8684
fcoallier@ele.etsmtl.ca

Président/Chairman
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC7 - Software and System Engineering
chair@jtc1-sc7.org
www.jtc1-sc7.org