stdsreg message

Subject: [stdsreg] ANSI SDO Public Review

Title: ANSI SDO Public Review

After some modifications that don't change the fundamental message, I finally received buy-off on the language of the metadata specification review introduction going to the ANSI Organization Member Forum (ANSI accredited SDOs), so that part of our public review started today.

I will now quickly move on to the distribution to the other non-ANSI SDOs lists I have.

Bob H.