stdsreg message

Subject: [stdsreg] Standards Registry Site Back up

Title: Standards Registry Site Back up

The standards registry site is back up on the new ANSI Online.  I couldn't keep the same URL, so sorry about that.  Here it is:

http://199.224.9.243/internet_resources/standards_registry_committee/stdsreg.aspx?menuid=12

I also need to update the presentations and the document register.

Still haven't heard back from Frank F. on the next steps with ISO and to make sure that our comments from the public review are included.

BH