tab-askthetab message

Subject: Form submission for: Request TAB pre-review comments

Submitted on Monday, March 7, 2016 - 15:04
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.189.254.7]
Submitted values are:

Your name: Martin Sarabura
TC name: OSLC CORE
TC email address: oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org
Title: OSLC Core Specification v3.0
Link to working draft:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-core/FrontPage#Working_Documents
Notes: We are just about to submit for public review this set of 8 committee
drafts. Since many of the documents are related to other documents in the
set,
we will publish all documents at the same time. Please advise as to how long
this may take so we can adjust our schedules. We were hoping to start a vote
this week to approve publication of the documents.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/node/1571/submission/3164