tab-askthetab message

Subject: Re: [tab] CLAs relating to TAB GitHub repo ( tab-documentation )

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Thanks Robin. I will review w/ the TAB tomorrow. Also, I will file a CLA when I get a minute.

* I intended to dial in to TAB yesterday, but time slipped away; but the "tab-documentation" repo request looks OK, and I've got the metadata ready for push-button repo startup

* Thanks, Chet and Patrick for the I-CLAs

* Shall I go ahead and spin up the repo?

- Robin