tab-askthetab message

Subject: Re: Technology and IT Industry Database

Hi,

Writing to check if you had received my previous email,

Can I send the cost, Total contacts and Free Sample of Email list for your consideration?

Please let me know your thoughts!!

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

Regards,

Fayola Huffman

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 2:34 PM Fayola Huffman <fayola.huffman@globaltradeshowleads.com> wrote:

Hello,

I just went through your website and found if you might be interested in below given target audience?

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

Target Audience:ÂCEOs, CTOs, CISOs, IT Directors, IT Managers, Technology Directors, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Developers, IT Engineers, Network Managers, Software Engineers,

Technology and Infrastructure Managers,ÂSecurity Managers/DirectorsÂand other as per your requirement.

We provide all the relevant information including Company Name, Company URL, Contact Name, and Title, Phone number, Fax Number, Email Address, Company Address and Industry type. Hence you can use this information for your email, telephonic and mailing campaigns.

If you are interested, drop me a line. We will get back to you with counts and pricing of the list.

If you think I should be talking to someone else, please forward this email to the concerned person.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Fayola Huffman

Database Analyst

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with âLeave Outâ.