tab-askthetab message

Subject: Re: Assalam Alakum ,

Assalam Alakum , I am Dr Mrs Farah Fraq from Kuwait Retired with an oil firm before my husband's sudden death. We were happily married for 49 years without a child, before his death We are faithful believers that is why I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home . When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($8.8 Million) in a Bank Save, Recently, My private Doctor and other government Doctors told me that I am facing more problems at the hospital, not my cancer challenges but pressure from Corona virus pandemic ravaging the world particularly here in America Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to a God fearing person that will utilize this money for the needy and poor society Send your name and address details to = farahfreq@outlook.com  I want a good leader Christian or Muslims person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, humanitarian services to the lesser society, Allah  bless