tab-askthetab message

Subject: Access Dropbox users list

Hi

Are you interested in acquiring the below mentioned technology user’s contact information for your marketing and sales need?

·         Google Drive.

·         Microsoft OneDrive for Business.

·         Box.

·         Citrix ShareFile.

·         Hightail.

·         Egnyte.

·         Apple iCloud.

·         Zoho Docs.

Data Fields we provide: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Please review and let me know your interest and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Regards,

Alexa Janney

Marketing Manager

If you don’t wish to receive marketing material please respond “Remove”