tab-askthetab message

Subject: Business Proposal

--
Premier Oil Plc,
23 Lower Belgrave Street SW1W 0NR. London.
Attention: Account/Finance manager

Hello, My name is Mr Oliver Baruch, Account/Finance manager in
(Premier Oil PLC).
I have a business proposal that will be beneficial to you and me.
please contact me for more details of the business to you. thanks.

Forward your response to this email: oliverbaruch6@gmail.com