tab-askthetab message

Subject: Re: Request for Partnership

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Reem E. Al-Hashimi, The Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020/2021 Committee.

I have a great business proposal to discuss with you, if you are interested in foriegn investment/partnership please reply with your line of interest.

PLEASE REPLY ME ON THIS EMAIL: rrrhashimi2022@kakao.com
Regards,
*Mrs. Reem*
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. We do not waive confidentiality by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, you are requested to notify the sender by replying to this email and to immediately delete this message and all its attachments.