tac message

Subject: Groups - Kick-off Meeting - Nov. 22, 2019 uploaded

Submitter's message
TAC TC:

Attached are the meeting notes from the Threat Actor Context Technical Committee (TAC TC) Kick-off Session today. Note that I have embedded the material from Chet Ensign's slide deck along with the discussion notes. Congratulations to Ryan Hohimer for being appointed as Chairman by Unanimous Consent. Ryan has appointed me to serve as Secretary.

Note also that I've added a "Postscript" to these Meeting Notes that includes all of the resources that Chet has pulled together for us. It is good to have those in one place and easy to find.

We'll be sending the Doodle Poll around within a couple of days to get your input on the best meeting times and the cadence of meetings for the purpose of Voting Rights. As discussed on the call, we'll be beginning regular meetings in early January. Ryan will also be scheduling a brainstorming session in December to help form the Agenda for moving forward in 2020.

In addition to our email list for threaded discussions, we have set-up a Slack channel at: TAC-TC.slack.com. In other TCs we have found a Slack channel to be helpful for working group discussions; so we are trying that for this TC as well. Please join or reach out to me or Ryan Hohimer if you'd like to be on-boarded onto the Slack Channel.

Thanks for joining us for this important work.

Best regards all,

Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
jg@ctin.us
+1(928)399-0509
-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: Kick-off Meeting - Nov. 22, 2019

Description
Summary of Kick-off Meeting Notes + Links to TC Resources
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Threat Actor Context (TAC) TC
Folder: Meeting Minutes
Date submitted: 2019-11-22 14:31:54