tac message

Subject: Doodle Poll - Working Call Preferred Times

TAC TC:

Below is a link to the Doodle Poll for establishing the time of our monthly Working Call.

I've concentrated on times during the 1st and 2nd weeks of the month for setting up the options. Please respond within one week so we can get the next call on our calendars.

https://doodle.com/poll/hea4kznt5n6um22k

Best regards,

--
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP