tac message

Subject: Groups - Meeting Notes - Monthly Call | February 2020 uploaded

Submitter's message
TAC TC:

Attached is a copy of the meeting notes from the meeting earlier today.

Note that several of the documents referenced in the meeting (and these notes) have been uploaded to the Slack group. If you are not yet in the Slack group, but, would like to be on-boarded, please send me an email at: jg@ctin.us - I'll send you an invitation.

Also, note that our first Working Call will be Thursday, March 5th at 11:00 pm US EST.

Best regards,

Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary
OASIS, TAC TC
jg@ctin.us
-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: Meeting Notes - Monthly Call | February 2020

Description
Meeting notes
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Threat Actor Context (TAC) TC
Folder: Meeting Minutes
Date submitted: 2020-02-18 09:11:08